Professional experience/ Filmography:
- co-creator of a TV Documentary project - following Israeli travelers around the world. The series is produced these days for cable chanle 3, and is expected to air on late 2013.
- "Skin" short film. Director and screenwriter. Minshar for art film school
- "In Praise of the day" - short film. Assistant director. Sam spiegel film school
- Documentary Movie for the academic faculties of Haifa. Director and Screenplay.
- "Touch screen", Short film. Honorable Mention Award at the festival "broken-tv". Director and Screenwriter.
"Rothschild" - a documentary short film capturing the Israeli social protest events took place on summer of 2011. script and photography.
"Image": a short documentary film capturing the iPhone generation culture on the events of Israel independence-day in 2011. Director and photographer.
- Writing and presenting comic sketches, Camel comedy club.
- Writing comedy skits and in public streets of Europe (Vienna, Amsterdam, London).
Writing a children's book: "heshbonefesh". published by "gvanim".
- Producer and editor of the short film "Golem" (Honorable Mention winner "minshar for Art"), directed by Oren Adaf.
- "Mother", a short film. Director and Screenplay. Minshar for art film school
- A creative writing workshop for teenagers.
- Publishing poems on poetry journals.
Theater studies at the school play directed by Anat Barzilai. Writing the final show.
High School: Ami Asaf Beit Berl, Kfar - Saba. Studies in literature and writing extended
Oren Gerner is a participant of Kinodot competition 2013 with the film Bigfoot